UMGC makes paying for your education as convenient as possible with several ways to pay.
Pay by Credit Card or eCheck
Using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card, or an e-check, you can easily pay your account balance online anytime.
These payment options can easily be made online by following the steps below:
- Log-in to MyUMGC.
- Select Finances.
- Click on Student Account Center.
- Click on Make Payment
If your company or organization offers tuition assistance programs for their employees, please send your Tuition Assistance (TA) forms to the appropriate email address for processing or questions:
Military students: firstname.lastname@example.org (UMGC downloads most approved Air Force and Army TA from the military portals)
Private company and nonmilitary government students: email@example.com
Monthly Payment Plan
UMGC offers a variety of payment plans and schedules to give you financial flexibility by allowing you to spread out payment for tuition and fees over several months. You will be able to make several smaller, more manageable monthly payments rather than writing "one big check"-and there are absolutely no interest charges. You just pay a small non-refundable, application fee to enroll in the plan.
How to Get Started
- Log into MyUMGC.
- Select Finances.
- Select Student Account Center.
- Select the Payment Plans tab at the top of the new page.
- Next, select “Enroll Now” and follow the prompts to continue your payment plan enrollment.
- Make monthly payments according to your selected plan.
Prior Term Payment Plans
Please do not attempt to set up a current term payment plan to pay a prior term balance. Prior term payment plans may be set up by contacting the UMGC Collections team:
Phone: +1-800-888-UMGC (8682)
- 24/7 Web-based access to view your account, check your payment history and make any adjustments to your monthly amount or payment method.
- Ability to pay your balance in full at any time before the deadline without penalty.
- Automatic payment option-set up automatic payments to be withdrawn from your bank account or charged to your credit or debit card.
- Friendly, helpful customer care representatives who can answer your questions anytime by phone, e-mail or live chat.
For more information about UMGC Payment Plan, please call +1-800-888-UMGC to speak with a friendly, knowledgeable customer care representative. Please note: Your plan must be paid in full before the last date of classes for the term in which you are enrolled or you will not be able to enroll in future terms. Students may be dropped from current or future terms if their payment plan becomes delinquent.
Pay by Check or Money Order
Checks or money orders should be made payable to University of Maryland Global Campus and can be mailed to:
University of Maryland Global Campus
Attn: Office of Student Accounts
3501 University Boulevard East
Adelphi, MD 20783
For Questions Contact the UMGC Office of Student Accounts
- +1-800-888-UMGC (8682)