Searching and registering for classes is simple when using your AF Portal and MyUMGC. Follow the steps below to get started or contact us for additional assistance.
- Apply for admission to UMGC through MyUMGC*.
- View UMGC Asia GEM Courses or talk to a local UMGC Asia program coordinator or education counselor about applicable courses.
- Search the current UMGC Asia schedule to find on-site GEM courses offered in your area, as well as online courses.
- Register for courses through MyUMGC.
- Go to the Air Force Portal and visit the Virtual Education Center. Click the GEM Plan Search in the left menu.
- Enter UMGC in the box for School Name and click search; when the listing for UMGC appears, click on Plan View and then Select Plan (under UMGC's name near the top of the page) to begin the GEM process.
*Your application fee will be waived if, when completing the application, you select non-degree seeking and then select CC of the Air Force when asked if you are pursuing an associate's degree at an alliance community college.