UMUC is offering a scholarship that qualifying students can apply toward tuition expenses. The scholarship will be applied to 25 percent of a 3-credit course within the spring term, 50 percent of a 3-credit course within the summer term, and 100 percent of a 3-credit course within the fall term. Awards will be given on a first-come, first-served basis to students meeting the requirements.
Applying for this award is quick and easy! Take your first step, and apply today!
- New student to UMUC
- Degree-seeking undergraduate student (*Undergraduate Certificate Programs do not apply)
- Enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours during the term
- SOFA sponsored spouses and dependents
- Bridge students enrolling in a degree-seeking program after successfully completing the Bridge Program
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements
Awards will be given on a first-come, first served basis to students that meet the above criteria. UMUC employees are not eligible for this award.